Behavioral Pathway Systems
Behavioral Pathway Systems (BPS) is a national leader in the provision of benchmarking services to the behavioral health industry. BPS works with numerous national and state associations, mental health centers, hospitals, and other organizations to bring a comprehensive and affordable range of benchmarks to the industry in the clinical, operational, and financial domains of performance. BPS has also developed innovative approaches to the identification of best practices.
For further information contact:
Behavioral Pathway Systems
Web Site: www.bpsys.org
Broadview Networks provides NJAMHAA members with special rates on a full range of telecommunications services, including long-distance and local phone service, Internet access, Web hosting and development, network services, fax broadcast, conference calling, PC and Web-based billings, pre-paid calling and more.
Broadview has earned its reputation as an industry leader by developing solutions to meet each client's specific needs. Employing this consultative approach, Manager of Major Markets Rich Scheid will meet with each member of NJAMHAA to develop a customized package to fit each business' telecommunications needs. Rich will explain how Broadview can keep your business on the cutting edge of technology, reduce expenses, and uniquely enhance every aspect of your operations.
For more information, or to schedule your free consultation, please contact
732-362-8601 – Phone
732-326-1114 – Fax
BROWN & BROWN OF LEHIGH VALLEY
Save Insurance Premium Dollars
Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley is the premier insurance consultant for liability, workers' compensation, property and other types of insurance to behavioral health care providers, both nationwide and in New Jersey. Brown & Brown's specialized knowledge and experience translates into unmatched coverages and pricing not found in the general insurance marketplace. More than 60 NJAMHAA members have experienced the difference. Call to see how Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley can help you succeed.
John Ehresman, AAI
Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley
268 Brodhead Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017
800-634-8237 Toll Free
610-974 9791 Fax
Butler Woodcrafters, Inc.
Butler Woodcrafters provides solid wood and fully upholstered furniture that is built to last. With over 20 years experience, we take pride in offering you unbeaten quality, lasting durability and wide selection.
Butler Woodcrafters Offers:
- Living Room, Bedroom and Dining Room Furniture
- Special Discounts to all NJAMHAA Members
- Choice of Four Wood Finishes
- Over 150 Fabrics and Vinyls
- Four Distinct Styles of Fully Upholstered Furniture
- Complete Delivery and Installation Service
- Replacement Cushions and Component Parts for Many Similar Styles
To Discuss Your Furnishing Needs or to Schedule an Appointment with your Butler Woodcrafters Regional Sales Manager, Please Contact:
Les Helmus ( Southern New Jersey) at 856-489-9192 or
Bill Levine (Northern New Jersey) at 302-764-0744
Butler Woodcrafters, Inc.
PO Box 1213
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Cooper Pest Solutions
Cooper Pest Solutions is a progressive and full service pest management fim located in Lawrenceville, NJ. Since our founding in 1955 by Theodore H. Cooper, we strive to develop or adopt the most advanced and effective pest treatment methodologies available. To this end, we apply a multidisciplinary approach to pest elimination that ensures the most reliable and effective results while reducing pesticide usage and exposure. We are a family-run company that values our customers, assures results and makes safety an absolute priority. With every interaction, we seek to achieve our company mission: wow our clients, wow our teammates, wow our community and wow our services partners.
For more information or to contact Cooper Pest Solutions, go to www.cooperpest.com, or contact:
Phil Cooper -
Danny White -
351 Lawrence Station Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2695
Essential Learning is the largest provider of E-Learning services to behavioral health and human service organizations. Its sole focus is to provide cost effective and customer-focused E-learning to assist organizations to increase compliance, improve staff performance and maintain high quality client services. Essential Learning has a comprehensive library of accredited online courses and adds new courses to the library on a monthly basis. For more information, visit the Essential Learning website or email Chuck Tepper
Expert Technology Associates is a full turnkey organization, providing consultation, sales, project management, and ongoing support for local, long-distance, Internet access and a full range of carrier services, including:
- SIP Trunking: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is emerging as the new "de facto" standard for VoIP communications, multimedia, audio/video/Web conferencing and more.
- Hosted VoIP/Hosted PBX: Hosted VoIP (otherwise known as Hosted PBX) represents the latest wave in phone system technology. With Hosted VoIP, the phone system server resides in the provider's data center instead of your office. Since the system itself is offsite, Hosted VoIP offers Web-based access to configure the system, define how you want calls to flow, view call detail records & billing information and more.
- Business-Class Cable Internet, Phone & TV: Cable Internet & Voice are a great way for smal businesess to get cost-effective, high bandwidth connections & phone service. Because the cost is so low, it also works great as a backup connection.
- T1 Services: T1 services offer high bandwidth via a dedicated digital connection with robust Quality of Service capabilities. ETA offers a full range of T1 services, including DS3, NxT1, PRI, Digital T1, Fractionalized T1 and more.
- Ethernet Services: Ethernet is a next generation method of delivering voice and data using the Internet, providing a cost effective way to provide high levels of bandwidth (up to 1 Gigabit for network-based apps!) ETA provides a full range of Ethernet services, including LAN, Private Line, Virtual Private Line, and Ethernet over Copper (EoC).
- Analog Services:ETA provides traditional analog lines and trunks for businesses of all sizes, whether you need them for faxing, alarm lines, or just for backup purposes.
- Ed Terry [
- Kim Staro [
- See their website at: www.expertta.com
Lester Glenn Auto Group is a dealership of 10 manufacturers’ vehicles, offered at cost pricing. NJAMHAA members receive personalized, one on one meetings with Peter Tortorelli, Director of Corporate Services, at the agencies' locations when needed; the ability to purchase vehicles for their businesses at cost pricing; access to preferential service appointments; and delivery of vehicles and legal documents to their agencies.
For more information, contact:
732-349-4200 extension 675
Netsmart, a leading provider of e-learning and on-line training, offers a comprehensive family of web-based training products and services for the behavioral healthcare and human services fields. Its Learning Management System offers a robust multi-media online course catalog with more than 400 course offerings. Course content has been deemed compliant with leading accrediting authorities, including the Joint Commission and CARF, and has earned approval and acceptance by OSHA boards, HIPAA attorneys, and many other regulatory bodies. With more than 60,000 users nationwide, Netsmart is among the most experienced and widely used e-learning resource in the behavioral health industry. For more information, visit the Netsmart web site. You can also email Christene Malley
Payroll Unlimited, Inc.
With Payroll Unlimited Inc.'s payroll software, Millennium, you can:
Easy to use wizards walk you through the steps needed to set up everything. For more information, contact:
- Produce a payroll register at your office before transmission.
- Maintain your total payroll history on your computers for as many years as you wish.
- Produce manual checks at your office without need of contacting us first.
- and much more!
15-01 Broadway Suite 26
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410-6003
Susan E. Payne and Associates, Inc.
For more than fifteen years, Susan E. Payne and Associates, Inc. (SPA) has been providing employee benefit solutions, savings and service with expertise and caring. See how SPA can make benefits easier for you:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement and 401(k) Plans
Find out why SPA client retention is an incredible 99%. Call (201) 384-4446 or visit them on the web at www.payneassociates.com.
Unemployment Services Trust
Unemployment Services Trust was developed to assist 501(c)3 corporations in minimizing their unemployment costs and liabilities, so that a greater portion of available funds can be directed into program needs. Today, the Trust has more than 2,000 member agencies. The Trust guarantees savings in the first two years of membership. Over time, members save approximately 30 percent compared to what they would have paid to the state. The bottom line is that you save money! For more information please contact:
5737 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55417