Gain Insights and Resources to Prevent Suicide at NJAMHAA’S and Attitudes In Reverse’s Fourth Annual National Suicide Prevention Day Conference, Back to School: Take a Breath, Sept. 12th
New Jersey Department of Children and Families, New Jersey Child Welfare Training Academy in New Brunswick, NJ
from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend: Faculty and staff of middle schools, high schools and colleges; Providers of medical care, mental health care and substance use treatment; Legislators; Policymakers in the Department of Children and Families, Department of Human Services, Department of Health and Department of Education
* Keynote Presentation by George Scott, EdS, LMFT, Traumatic Loss Coalitions for Youth Coordinator, Middlesex and Monmouth Counties
* Presentation on Acceptance, Coping Skills and Youth Mental Health First Aid by AIR Co-Founders Kurt and Tricia Baker
* Inspiration for Overcoming Challenges and Living a Full Life from Motivational Speaker Mark Farrell
* Recognition of Sponsors of the Madison Holleran Suicide Prevention Act, Assemblyman Scott Rumana (R-40th District) and Assemblywoman Shavonda Sumter (D-35th District)
* Panel Discussion with Youth: Coping with Intolerance and Bullying, Moderated by Phillip McCabe, CSW, CAS, CDVC, DRCC, Health Educator, Rutgers University School of Public Health
Click here to register for this free, yet invaluable, conference.
Keep Advocating for Higher Fee-for-Service Rates!
Click here to hear directly from individuals who receive services how valuable the services have been for them and how the loss of services would be devastating for them or their family members.
Please also share these links with your staff, Boards, clients and communities, and post them on your websites and social media outlets!
Thank you for your support.